Venezuela  -  Central & South America

Email us click here
Venezuela
Venezuela
Venezuela

 

Capital: Caracas

Official Language: Spanish

Population:28,946,101 as of 2013

Currency: Bolívar fuerte

Time zone: VET (UTC–4½)

Calling Code: +58

Religion: 92% of the population is at least nominally Roman Catholic, and the remaining 8% are either irreligious, Protestant, or a member of another religion. The Venezuelan Evangelical Council estimates that Evangelical Protestants constitute 10% of the population

Climate: Venezuela is entirely located in the tropics over the Equator to around 12° N. Its climate varies from humid low-elevation plains, where average annual temperatures range as high as 35 °C (95.0 °F), to glaciers and highlands (the páramos) with an average yearly temperature of 8 °C (46.4 °F).

Angel Falls
Angel Falls or Salto Ángel is the world’s highest waterfall, dropping a total of 978 meter from the summit of the Auyan Tepuy, and with an 807meter uninterrupted drop.

Los Roques
Los Roques Archipelago National Park was created in 1972 by the Venezuelan government to protect a marine ecosystem of exceptional beauty and ecological . It is the largest marine park in the Caribbean Sea.

Useful Tips: It is considered proper etiquette to always shake hands with the right hand, directly pointing at someone with your finger is considered quite rude.

Credit Cards: Credit cards are becoming increasingly popular, with old fraud-friendly, fully manual swipe machines slowly being replaced by electronic systems. Visa and MasterCard are now widely accepted, but it would be prudent to stick to up-market hotels, restaurants and shopping centers to use them.

 

04DAYS 03NIGHTS - CARACAS

Day 1: Arrival Caracas (D)
Caracas lies in a series of valleys 1000 meters above sea level and surrounded by majestic tree-clad mountains. Traces of the city's colonial roots are still proudly displayed in the historic buildings and contrast dramatically with the imposing modern skyscrapers of the city. Transfer to hotel for check in, dinner and overnight.
 
Day 2: Caracas (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed with full day tour to Maracay.
The city of Maracay lies in a lush valley only two hours from Caracas, and is an important industrial and commercial center. More importantly it is gateway to Henri Pittier National Park, which starts north of Maracay, crosses the cloud forests of the Cordillera de la Costa mountain range, and ends on the Caribbean coast. Henri Pittier National Park, named in recognition of the Swiss naturalist who promoted and founded Venezuela's National Park System, is internationally known for its high biodiversity, and the avifauna is of particular importance. About 43% of Venezuela's bird species live within the park.
Lunch and dinner in local restaurant

Day 3: Caracas (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed with half-day Caracas city-tour
We will discover Caracas' colonial roots, proudly displayed in its historic center. We will visit the Birthplace of Simón Bolívar "El Libertador", with its typically discreet and austere colonial architecture; the Concejo Municipal, where the Act of Venezuelan Independence was signed; La Casa Amarilla, the former Royal Prison and now the Foreign Office; El Capitolio, where two notable historical records can be found: the Act of Independence and the epic mural by Tovar y Tovar representing the battle of Carabobo; Plaza Bolívar, where the history of Caracas began. We continue to the Panteón Nacional, the most sacred building in the city. It is the last resting place for eminent Venezuelans. The vault of the pantheon is covered by paintings depicting scenes from Bolívar's life, all done by the important Venezuelan historical painter Tito Salas in the 1930s. We then continue to the colonial museum Quinta Anauco, built in 1797, laid out around a charming patio and surrounded by gardens. A long and illustrious line of marquises lived here until the death in 1837 of the last Marquis del Toro. This charming country house also welcomed Bolívar on his last visit to Caracas. Return to hotel or drop-off at a typical restaurant or one of Caracas' modern shopping malls.

Day 4: Caracas – Departure (B)
After breakfast, spend time free at leisure until time for departure.

 

For Inquiry, please contact:
Tel: 021-34830678 / 021-70751890
Email: globalcenter@cbn.net.id / globalcenter.ind@gmail.com